Saturday, December 14, 2013

REJOICE

Rejoice...Rejoice....Prepare for Emmanuel!  It's the most wonderful time of the year!! Celebrate and enjoy the season.

I had my third trip to the gym this week. I spent just under an hour there today. 2 miles on the elliptical, 2 miles on the treadmill with a 3% grade, and 2.3 miles on the bike. Wow...I feel so empowered when I come out of there. Not just because I am doing all of this at the gym in under an hour.....but I am doing it by myself...and with cancer!  I have only lost a couple pounds so I am a little disappointed there but getting to the gym is the first step!!

My Anti Xa is at a great number at 51. This monitors my blood thickness/thinness so I have neither clots or a brain bleed....again.

I am skipping along....enjoying the Season....having lots of latte's fixed by Pat (you just can't beat his hot drinks he fixes for me). I am even painting a little right now....thinking of something to paint for our art auction at St. Joe Church.

One month from today I will be in Houston....or on my way home. I pray for stability, necrotic activity in the small area that was starting to "wake up".....but more than anything, I thank God for being right beside me!! I wouldn't trade that for anything in this world!!

Christmas Day will be celebrated at out house with the kids and grandkids. Santa is planning to visit on Christmas morning for eggnog and cookies with the children. (I'm paying Santa off with eggnog and brandy) :-)

 And...food for thought....Whomever stole the open/close sign at Wildwoods Gallery and Framing....I hope Santa gives you four flat tires for stealing! HMPH!!

May each and every one of you reading this enjoy Christmas with your family. Celebrate the real Reason for the Season!!

Hugs~~
Patty Corcoran

1 comment:

  1. Happiest of Christmastimes to you and your family, Patty!

    ReplyDelete